KisanKraft Limited, established in 2005, is a leader in small-farm machinery business segment in India. Our focus is mechanization among small & marginal farmers. We have ~400 products covering land-preparation, sowing, crop-management, harvesting, post-harvesting operations.
We have manufacturing
facilities at Bangalore, patents
for innovations, and ISI:BIS
certification for many of our products. Most of our products also have certifications from FMTTIs and SAUs. We are empaneled by many state governments across India.
We have more than 350 full time employees and 18 regional offices across India. We have thousands of dealers across India and provide excellent after-sales service to farmers. We value transparency with employee, vendors and customers.
Market Research Analyst ( Location : Hebbal , Bangalore)
- Collecting data on consumers behavior / competitors’ products
- Update about market place
- Consolidating data in actionable plan/ reports and presentation
- Planning, coordinating and administering qualitative market research
- Analysis of competitors’ Advertisement/PR campaigns.
- Gather data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits in Agricultural domain.
- Provide industry Benchmarks in Agriculture.
Educational Back ground: any degree or preferably
- Business Administration
- Advertising background / Support
- Ready to travel
- Familiar with social media
- Use of Data Analysis software
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We pay competitive pay package. All employees are eligible for Performance Bonus paid quarterly, Statutory Bonus, Medical-Insurance/ESI, GPA, PF etc. as part of their pay-package