Brand Manager (Location: Bangalore)
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager with insight into RURAL consumers and delivering
innovative marketing campaigns for our products. You will strategize to enhance brand reputation,
customer awareness and media presence. You will report to the Managing Director.
1. Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies
2. Planning and managing branding budget.
3. Manage inhouse team of graphic designers, videographers, and external agencies for
online, ATL, BTL and PR activities.
4. Ensure consistency in branding of products, packaging, user manuals, etc.
5. Development of branding collaterals catalogs, brochures, diaries, calendars, wall-
paintings, signboards, flex banners, posters, instore branding, exclusive stores etc.
6. Set clear guidelines for inhouse team and ensure timely delivery of artwork. Coach the
team and get the best from everyone
7. Planning and managing company events e.g. season kick-offs, annual dealer meetings,
technician and farmer meeting, press meeting etc.
8. Manage branding assets e.g. Display Trucks (mobile showrooms), Field Demonstrations
(Trucks), Exhibition participation etc.
9. Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers
insights through market research
10. Develop and execute brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-
market strategies. Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get
targeted population to respond
11. Align the company around the brands direction, choices and tactics. Oversee marketing
and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
12. Campaigns should be aligned with agronomy data for targeted geographies, in sync with
KisanKraft’s Agronomy team.
13. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns. Monitor market trends,
research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key
14. Build your team! Recruit, train and prune as necessary.
Required experience: 5 years (experience in agriculture/rural sales sector would be preferable)