Terms & conditions
The term 'Seedbuzz' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is #7 3rd cross, 'B' street, Link Road, Malleshwaram East Link, Bangalore-560003, Karnataka, India. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Entrants must be from agriculture background (i.e. currently an agriculture student or an agricultural professional) to participate in this competition.
- Fill in all the correct details about yourself in the Registration form. You must upload your photo and provide your correct details- real name and not a pseudonym, your date of birth, full contact details etc. We will use this information in relation to the Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it), event promotions on the social media pages and for our recruitment database. If you win the competition we will publish your real name and photograph in the website.
- Your article should be of minimum 500 words.
- Your entry may not have been previously published in any other format, website or publication.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, you give Seedbuzz the permission to publish your article on the Seedbuzz website.
- Prices cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- We will substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Seedbuzz is not responsible for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Register for the Competition by 6:30 pm on 30th July 2014.
- Employees or agents of Seedbuzz or their family members may not enter the Competition.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The article should be an original one. Plagiarism should be avoided.
- Completion and submission of a registration form will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Seedbuzz reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Seedbuzz's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of IP.