More like this
- Beck's Hybrids opens Ohio location
- Beck’s Hybrids Continues To Invest In Research Program
- Ohio Soybean Association, Beck’s Hybrids Launch Young Farm Leader Program
- Agricultural sector confidence 'significantly down'
- Field report from a blogger: Drought in central Illinois no worse than media reports
Beck's Hybrids is confident of seed supply during drought
- Tue, 2012-08-14 (All day)
- United States
- Farm Industry News
Beck's Hybrids reports the company planted 150% of anticipated seed needs in 2012. In addition, the seed was planted over a period of time and in different geographies. As a result, Beck's expects to meet its customers' needs for seed corn in 2013, according to Ashley Woodward Fischer of Beck's.