Seed Certification and Harmonisation of Standards...
Salinization is a process that results in an increased concentration of soluble salts in soil and water.Salinity is one...
A peripheral device comprises a first entity and a second entity. In
operation, the first/second entities are configured to respectively:
receive a first/second entity-...
A seed metering assembly for a farm implement has a meter roller that can
be accessed and removed in a relatively quick manner. The seed metering
assembly includes a fluted...
A slat for use in an agricultural harvester including a web securable to
a material moving system. A first and second leg extending outwardly from
one side of the web, the...
The present invention generally relates to oil compositions and methods
of producing such oil compositions. More particularly, the present
invention relates to an oil...
Compounds of the formula (I) wherein the substituents are as defined in
claim 1, are useful as pesticides. ##STR00001##
Active forum topics
- How does one control thrips infestation on bananas ?
- TURF LAWN SEEDS SUPPLIER IN INDIA
- Pesticides-a boon or bane
- Al Marryam International
- Tomato Potato Psyllids and Ways to Control It
- Control measures for Imperata cylindrica or Cogongrass
- Blight Diseases in Tomatoes
- Developing agricultural sector can lead the countries to fight the poverty and sustainability of the environment
- Impact of Agriculture on Climate Change
- 4th stevia global forum conference in new delhi india