Jr. Field Adviser
- Iowa Falls, Iowa, Mid-West United States, USA
- $34,000 - $40,000
- 1 year
The Maschhoffs, one of the largest independent pork producers in the U.S., is looking for a Jr Field Advisor based in Iowa Falls, IA.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Participate in training and on-boarding programs to develop and demonstrate core technical proficiencies with pig production best management practices.
- Provide daily tactical support to assist Senior Field Advisor with managing the Production Partner relationship for a portfolio of pig production farms.
- Ensure consistent implementation of best management practices on the farm to optimize environment, nutrition, animal health, management, and production performance.
- Collaborate with consulting veterinarians to implement health protocols that optimize animal health.
- Train, teach and coach Production Partners to adopt practices and behaviors that drive production performance.
- Routinely inspect facilities and document results in the form of Field Service Reports to validate Partner performance.
Educational background, Operational Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of an Associates of Science degree in Animal Science or related field.
- At least one year of previous related swine experience.
- Ability to work in a barn with exposure to dust, noise, odors and livestock.
- Ability to travel locally within the working geography with overnight stays up to 20 percent.
Information and applications:
For detailed information write to us.
To applyfor this position follow http://www.agcareers.com/jobfunc.cfm?task=apply&id=250266
Please fill in your details & attach your resume.