Compliance Officer - HM Clause - Hyderabad
- 3 to 8 years experience in compliance Management preferably in seed industry
HM.CLAUSE is a business unit of Limagrain, an international co-operative agricultural group, specializing in field seeds, vegetable seeds and cereal products.With a team of 1,600 professionals in 30 countries, we are dedicated to the sustainable solutions for the land, successful products for our customers, and intensive research and innovations for the future.An international company, dedicated to innovative and sustainable development of the highest quality vegetable seeds.The fourth largest vegetable seed company in the world.
Job Description :
- Ensuring that the Company is legally compliant
- Advising business on queries related to legislation and regulation pertaining to different geographies
- Drafting minutes of Directors and other meetings
- Preparing and uploading of documents on the ROC in Income tax sites
- Drafting agreements and contracts to ensure appropriate management of risks
- Drafting and maintaining replies of customer correspondence/legal notices/written statements/replies etc.
- Preparation and maintenance of MIS reports of all legal case and regular update
- Review of Insurance contracts and understand the group procedures and monitor compliance
- Supporting the team for management of the Legal Process for Claims- through issuing of legal notices etc.
- Drafting of Project related documents like application form, Agreements, affidavit, undertaking, MOU, full and final settlement documents etc. from time to time as per requirement.
- Reviewing and maintaining all permissions and consents to ensure they are in proper format and up to date.
Key measureable parameters
- Resolution of all requests and queries within agreed timelines
- Timeliness and accuracy of data
- Effective stakeholder management
Experience : Min. 3 to 8 years experience in compliance Management preferably in seed industry.
Education : Any graduate. Degree in legal studies preferred.
Other Requirements : Word processing skills and good command of English both written and spoken
Information and Applications:
For more information and applications please write to email@example.com
Please fill in your details & attach your resume.