Hiring Trial station officer - HM Clause India Pvt. Ltd. - Pune (lonikand)
- Pune (lonikand)
- B.Sc. Agri. with 3 to 6 years experience of managing trial farms of seed companies is preferred.
HM.CLAUSE is a business unit of Limagrain, an international co-operative agricultural group, specializing in field seeds, vegetable seeds and cereal products.With a team of 1,600 professionals in 30 countries, we are dedicated to the sustainable solutions for the land, successful products for our customers, and intensive research and innovations for the future.An international company, dedicated to innovative and sustainable development of the highest quality vegetable seeds.The fourth largest vegetable seed company in the world.
Education & Experience: B.Sc. Agri. with 3 to 6 years experience of managing trial farms of seed companies is preferred.
- To conduct successful trials of our varieties in the farm.
- Manage the farm of about 10 acres with high level of crop care.
- Evaluate our varieties in the trials successfully to access their potentiality.
- Maintain the privacy and confidentiality in our station.
- Responsible for security of the trials and material.
- Preparation of the trial reports with all required observations which will be useful for the decisions about the varieties.
- Arrange a crop show to support the sales team.
- Conduct external trials with the farmers in the nearest market.
- Communication with breeders, Product development and sales regarding the information on varieties.
- To maintain the farm in cost effective way.
- Good knowledge of growing vegetable crops.
- Good knowledge of plant protection and fertigation.
Please fill in your details & attach your resume.